Friday, March 8, 2013

Welcome!

I've been toying with the idea of creating a blog and finally took the leap.  I'm not sure how often I will post, but I hope it's pretty regularly.  First, a little about me.  I'm a native Rhode Islander and like many of us, I have no plans of ever moving to another state.  My husband and I are parents to 3 children--a 6 year old boy and 9 month old boy/girl twins.  I'm primarily a stay at home mom, working only 3 hours a week in the "real world."

This past year has seen us navigating through a lot of changes: premature births, lengthy hospitalizations, kindergarten and new job opportunities.  I now feel like we're in a good place, but will be the first to admit that our home often has a circus-like atmosphere.  Of course that may be the only way life with three kids 6 and under (2 of whom are babies) can be.  We often joke that our family's theme song is Journey's "Who's Crying Now?" as the title reflects many moments in our life these days.   

I hope to share my thoughts, musings, likes and dislikes with all of you out there.  I'm an avid reader of both adult and children's books, plus I'm always on the lookout for great deals and fun, inexpensive/free activities to do with my kids.  

Welcome to "When Did I Join the Circus?" and feel free to contact me and share your thoughts.

Rachel


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!!! So excited you did it - now it's time to stop talking about dusting the cobwebs off of mine and get down to it! Great first post, GREAT picture, and I can't wait to see the story unfold!

    ReplyDelete